Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

Windows Phone 8 Why no official calendar control?

Last night I have tried several calendar controls for my Windows Phone 8 time sheet app, but no one matches my requirements and looks like the core calendar of Windows Phone 8. So what to do as a developer if you cannot find anything useful and not willing to use a third party control: write it by your own .-)

The result of a short night is this:

wp_ss_20121222_0001

If I found time to generalize the code, I will post it the next time here.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Did you shared your code somewhere (even thought not generilized)?
    I need to do a calendar too and I thing your example could be useful!!

    Let me know
    ;-)

    Enzo Contini

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Sorry I could not share the code, because it is part of a company solution.

      Löschen